Sunday 2 June 2013

Important Boler modification.

Ok, so this weekend was a little crazy working on the boler as I don't have much time to finish everything before out first trip. I did however make sure I got a very important thing looked after. A crib setup for Hugo. It started out with me just tying it into the bottom of the bench, I was not happy with just that though. So I tied it also into the piece of steel at the door and two screws through the inside of the kitchen cabinet. Now it feels super strong, and I am super happy.

Other things checked off the Boler to do list

- Install flooring (leftover laminate flooring from basement)
- clean everything (done 3 times now)
- fix door and how it seals
- hook up new tail lights
- new trailer tires
- spare tire under trailer
- put the cushions back in (thanks mom for the great recovering job)

Things still to do

- put blinds in place.
- cut and install rear bumper bench
- install licence plate
- put a little extra grease into hubs (Dexter ez-lube)
- check trailer and tongue weight
- find places for all our gear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips